Wednesday, September 11, 2024

This Is How I Roll

Sometimes I relax in my yard near my mum and just watch.
Airedale Nona
Other times I like to roll around and wiggle my body with my ball in my mouth.
Airedale Nona
I see you with that camera, watchin' me, Mum!
Airedale Nona
And this is how I look after I've finished rolling.  My coat grabs lots of leaves and small sticks, especially in the late summer or fall after the leaves have begun to fall.  My mum brushes me a lot when there are leaves on the ground!
Airedale Nona
What about you?  Do you like rolling around in the grass and leaves?

--Nona.


1 comment:

  1. Angel Molly would be rolling right along with you, Nona, but I have never rolled outside in the grass before. I'm too busy looking for snacks to eat. You are such a cutie, Nona!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.