Friday, September 6, 2024

Bath Time

Two Fridays ago my mum and sister took me to the Doggie Day Spa for a bath.  It was good for my mum because she could stand to give me a bath instead of having to kneel.  But it wasn't so good for me because I don't like water -- except to drink.
Airedale Nona
Mum thought it was a nice place.  This photo is before they got me wet.  Thank goodness Mum didn't take photos while I was drenched. 

They thought it went pretty well.  Mum wanted me to be very clean when I went to the vet to have my teeth cleaned the next Wednesday.

Now my teeth look pearly white!  Mum tried to get a photo of me smiling but I don't smile for the camera.

Mum asked about a groom while we were there for my bath and a nice lady came out and greeted me.  She said she'd clipped Airedales before and would clip me if my mum wanted.  But that lady's schedule is booked and she can't do it will the end of October, which is after Mum's next surgery.  So maybe I won't get a clip for a while, unless the weather cools and Mum feels like she can handle it herself.  She did it last year but she didn't have surgery last year.

Maybe the next time you see a post I won't look so woolly.

Thanks for visiting and reading.
Nona.


1 comment:

  1. Mom says that she wishes you lived closer to us and she would love to groom you, Nona. She groomed Airedales for 25 years and now she has an English Cocker Spaniel and has a lot to learn.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.