Friday, October 27, 2023

Airedale Bedhead

I smile every morning when Nona greets me.  It's because of her bedhead muzzle and beard.  They are always askew after a night's sleep, or even a nap.
She has no clue my smile borders on laughter at her appearance.  Even if she knew, I think she would join in.  Airedales love to make their people laugh. 
After breakfast, I brush her muzzle and beard, neatening it so she looks tidy.  But it only lasts a little while--until she starts to play.  And then we do it all over again later in the day.

There are a million reasons to love an Airedale and this mess of a muzzle and beard is one of them!

--Nancy.

2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful even with your muzzle and beard askew, Nona. The same thing happens to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Molly. My mum thinks that muzzle mess is part of what makes me cute. I'm glad we both have muzzles and beards askew.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.