Thursday, July 19, 2012

My Sister Has a New Toy and She Won't Share!

We rode and rode and rode.

Part of the time I stuck my nose out of the window.
(My mum took this photo through her rear view mirror.)

And part of the time I laid down.

While we were visiting I watched one of my sisters
bake an apple pie but I didn't get to try any.

I slept on this jello-y bed.

And my other sister came with her new toy.
I didn't know what it was at first because all they said
was that it was a "baby named Malachi."

Then it started making noises and I knew it was a new toy.
I love squeaky toys! I wanted to chew on it but they told me
I could only look and sniff because it's a baby boy.
I got a good sniff and I'm going to be ready for the next time!
We'll play, play, play - and I'll make him squeak, squeak, squeak.
It should be lots of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Malachi looks like he'd make lots of squeaky noises! He sure is a cutie!
    Bummer about no apple pie.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Hannah you have to remember his toes are not little niblets of corn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy oh Boy, You have some fun ahead!! Just think of all the Cheerios he will drop. Babies are great food dispensers...hee hee.

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.