Tuesday, May 14, 2024

When I Was Groomed, Mostly

In the spring months my mum stripped my coat.  She thinks its easier to care for a coarse coat than a clipped one.

I wasn't happy about being stripped the first day because I didn't understand.  After she explained it to me, I was comfortable and relaxed.  My mum spent a lot of time with me and I loved it.  And my coat was nice and black.

This photos shows me when I was mostly groomed, except my legs and face, especially my eyebrows.  She still had some work to do on those.  I have cowlicks in my eyebrows so it makes it hard to get them just right.

How does  your mum groom you?

--Nona.


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful, Nona! My mom clipped all of her Airedales but she hasn't put a clipper to me yet - just rakes and thinning shears.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.