Thursday, December 13, 2018

A Visit to the Vet


My mum and pop took me to see my vet last week.  My mum usually takes me so I was surprised that my pop went along, too.

I like going to see this new vet because I get big, long, thick pretzels with peanut butter or cheeze whiz on them.  Oh, yum!  I don't pay too much attention to what they're doing when I'm licking the good stuff off the pretzel.

They didn't hurt me even though they put needles in me and took stuff out of me, in my neck and the big lump on my thigh.  And then the lump started bleeding and my mum was alarmed, but the vet and the other person took care of it all.  And I just kept licking the cheeze whiz off another pretzel. 


Mum and pop looked a little worried but I felt just fine.  Then we left and came home and they gave me lots of hugs.

I don't know what that was about but I sure love those pretzels with stuff on them.

-Hannah.

P.S.  If you want to know, I'm not wearing a muzzle.  It's a Gentle Leader collar.  It's supposed to keep me from pulling but sometimes I pull when I'm wearing it.  There's so much to sniff!


Nancy here:
Hannah was scheduled to have surgery last Wednesday to have her teeth cleaned and have a mass removed from her thigh.  When the vets did a pre-surgery exam they decided the better course was to do blood work for her kidney values and take samples from the lump on her thigh and from her lymph nodes to send for testing.  They -- and we -- have health concerns for Hannah.

4 comments:

  1. We are sending you lots of AireZen and positive vibes, Hannah, and I will cross my paws very tightly for you. I wish my vet share pretzels with cheeze whiz with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noes! I don't knows how I missed this post ~ I hopes you are doin' okays gurl! I gots lots of lumps and bumps too ~ my vettie has them all documented, butts they are just fatty cysts...maybe it's an Airedale thing? anyhu, I hopes you are doin' good, and I hopes everythings came up clear and your bloods are good.
    Sendin' lots of POTP and healin' vibes!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruby. I'm doing okay but the test results are not so good. My mum will post about them soon.

      Delete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.