Sunday, December 3, 2017

What My Pop Found

My pop found this ad with an Airedale in the Sunday newspaper today. 



In my opinion, it's about time we Airedales were featured in ads more often.  I don't personally eat Purina but I'm glad they hired an Airedale.

And that cat....  My sister has two kittens she brings home when she visits.  They are not very nice kitties.  They bat at my nose and try to jump on me.  Sometimes I have to growl at them.  I'll show you a picture of them another time.

My mum thought I didn't know what was going on when she took this photo.  I know that little, flat, rectangular box is a camera and she knows I don't like to be photographed, but I let her take this photo.


She thinks it's very cute how I cross my paws in front of me.

I hope you have a fun day.

--Hannah.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't met a kitty yet. Maybe I don't really want to? You are a beautiful girl, Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gurl, I thinks you are VERY cute, and you should always lookie at the camera! Wells, Ma always has a treatie in her had above the camera so I look, so I really have no choice! BOL!
    Oh, I SO agree abouts more Airedales! I just loves that Blue Wilderness commercial with the Airedale running with the wolves! Oh, and did you see that there's a new Geico commercial with Randy Jackson 'judging' a dog show, and the last doggie is an AIREDALE! so, maybe we're gettin' SOME attention!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.