Monday, February 3, 2014

Meet Stanley

My mum found Stanley in a book called Make! by Cath Kidston.  Maybe he's not an Airedale but I'm an Airedale and he looks like me so I think he is.  (Except I'm black & tan, not brown & tan.)

In the book it shows you how to make him into a pillow -- well, er -- put him on a pillow.  I think he would be better on a bag and then he could travel with me and I could carry all my things in the bag.

It tells you where to find the template of Stanley.

There are two templates.  The first one is the one at the top of this post and the second one is like this:

Wouldn't three Stanleys be fun?  We could play and play -- if they were real.  But they might get their names confused.

Maybe my mum will make me a Stanley bag.

I hope you're having fun today!

--from Hannah.
.

2 comments:

  1. Oh YEAH!!! I thinks Stanley totes would be a PAWSOME idea!!! And your right, I do thinks Stanley is an Airedale, i thinks he just has unique coloring!! BOL
    I sure hopes you get a Stanley bag!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are most interested in your post. We will make sure Mum looks at this.
    Have a great weekend.
    Molly, Taffy, Monty and Winnie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.