Monday, September 3, 2012

Just When She's About to Take a Photo

My mum likes to take photos of me, but she says it's awful hard to have a blog about an Airedale when the Airedale -- me! -- doesn't like to be photographed!

This is what I do just when she snaps the photo.


I turn my head to the right.

I look at Mum, hang my ears down, and look unhappy.

I turn my head to the left, look wild-eyes, and pull my ears back even further.

I turn my head to the left, put my ears low, and squinch my eyes.
Mum says we're gonna keep practicing because she's sure I can become a better model. I want to be a model like Wyatt and Stanzie & Molly, and Mitch. They are good models!

Thanks for stoppin' by.
from Hannah

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful, Hannah! Keep practicing - you're going to be the best model ever! Lots of treats help *wink wink*

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD! Those look EXACTLY like MY pics!! I think it's funny to make Ma take DOZENS of pics of me just to get a few that don't look like I'm insane. Have your Ma try treaties....Ma ALWAYS gets good pics when she has treaties in her hand! You would think she'd get the hint....

    Kisses,

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah,

    Here is the secret...hold out for treats. Nothing's free. My mom says, "Look it's a squirrel!" to get me to smile. Ha-ha! I used to fall for that, but NO more. If she wants me to smile and pose, I want to see the reward!! Parents are hard to train, but you can do it!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to visit us. We hope you'll come back soon.